any listed or other form of ID with address
- Utility bill with address
- Driver’s license
- Voter’s registration
- SSI or SS statement with address
Proof of Need – Financial Information
any below that apply to your situation
We trust our Clients. And we want to help in the ways that best meet those needs. If you can provide any of the paperwork below, that would be helpful to us to assess your current situation.
This kind of information also helps us in our audits and qualifying for government agency and non-profit agencies resources so we can do even more for our clients. If you do not have paperwork for proof of need, please still call or come to Good Shepherd Center and let us determine how we can help you.
- Current paycheck stub or banking statement
- Current proof of unemployment
- Current pension statement
- Prior Year SSI Statement
- Prior Year Social Security Statement
- Prior Year Family First Statement (AFDC)
- Prior Year SNAP Statement
- Note from relative providing any monthly assistance
Monthly Expenses Summary
any that apply to you with statements, if available
- Rent or Mortgage Statement
- Home Insurance
- Utility bill
- Landline phone bill
- Cell phone bill
- Car payment
- Car insurance
- Credit card
- Cable TV/Satellite
Building Access Regulations
- Present your Good Shepherd Center Client ID card to check-in. New Clients will be issued an ID.
- Only three Clients at a time are able to enter the building to be served for a specific time.
- Children are not allowed in the building due to the confined space.
Good Shepherd Center is committed to never turn away anyone in need.
However, we reserve the right to refuse service to those who do not show demonstrated need according to our guidelines, or exhibit behavior that breaks our Center’s policies.